WORKING WITH THE GUIDE
An online workshop that introduces CCM’s signature tool, SpeakSooner®: A Patient’s Guide to Difficult Conversations. LEARN MORE
Public forums with panel presentations and audience Q&A.
SOME OF OUR PAST PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Empathy As A Bridge To Improve Healthcare Communication: A Two-Way Street
- Illness is Tough on Everyone: How Do We Talk About It?
- Comfort or Conflict in End-of-Life Care: A Discussion About What’s Missing With Advance Directives
- Re-defining Quality of Life: Living Fully With Illness, Disabilities and Aging
- How to Prepare for Conversations With Healthcare Providers
- Building Your Team and Navigating the System
- Being a Caregiver and Caring for Oneself: A Delicate Balance