WORKING WITH THE GUIDE
Working With the Guide workshops offer healthcare practitioners an opportunity to work directly with CCM’s signature tool, SpeakSooner®: A Patient’s Guide to Difficult Conversations. LEARN MORE
MEDICAL GRAND ROUNDS
- CCM staff presents hospital based healthcare providers an overview of SpeakSooner® programs and tools for improving doctor-patient communication.
THE DOCTORS CONVERSATION HOUR
A monthly meeting where physicians can explore concerns and consider solutions to the challenges of their practice.
Recent topics include:
- Remedies for Physician Burnout
- When a Loved One is Ill: Ethical and Personal Issues
OTHER ORGANIZATIONAL PRESENTATIONS:
- Elder Care Provider Network: “SpeakSooner Initiative”
- American College of Surgeons: “Challenges of Difficult Conversations”
- Stanford Medical Center: “Difficult Conversations in Palliative Care”
- University of Vermont Family Medicine Grand Rounds: “Difficult Conversations in Primary Care”