The Center for Communication in Medicine (CCM) hosts SpeakSooner webinars to educate the public about timely healthcare topics with an emphasis on improving communication between patients, loved ones and medical providers, leading to informed decisions about care.
Webinars include a panel presentation and Q&A. Panelists offer their expertise and experience with CCM executive director, Bernard Bandman, PhD, as moderator.
- Healthcare Communication in the Age of Artificial Intelligence: How Do We Sustain the Human Side of Medicine?
- Empathy As A Bridge To Improve Healthcare Communication: A Two-Way Street
- Illness is Tough on Everyone: How Do We Talk About It?
- Comfort or Conflict in End-Of-Life Care: A Discussion About What’s Missing With Advance Directives
- Coping With COVID-19: Communication Challenges with Healthcare Providers
- Coping With COVID-19: Lived Experience of Patients, Loved Ones and Healthcare Providers
- Surviving Illness: Challenges of Living Fully in the Time of COVID